basis of boredom

i wonder where will this end up. i mean this text. eh wait, mayb i mean this blog, or! mayb i just mean... maybe..

Friday, June 15, 2007

whee! i got 6 for my sortie 2 today :D haha.

actually, i'm not in a very whee mood now somehow. the stress for CT's is getting to me. chem econs and everything is not getting into my head. i can't complete 75% of the maths questions. i can't freaking understand chem bonding (not that i've really tried). econs is like abstract. and physics is just, cyclical. sometimes i know it, sometimes i don't.

and to think it's only 4 subjects.

i think i needa do something to my room to make it more conducive for studying. nothing seems to be working out for me >< actually not really, but it just feels that way.

rawr!

mood: angsty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home